- Our studio is fragrance free. Please avoid wearing scented products as many people are sensitive or allergic.
- Please keep your voice low when you enter the studio as there may be classes in progress.
- Remove all footwear when you arrive.
- If you are new to Yoga Within, we recommend arriving 15 minutes early so you can fill out a waiver and learn about our studio.
- Please be on your mat at least 5 minutes before the class start time. Please respect the other students and teacher in the class by being on time.
- We understand that sometimes circumstances prevent you from arriving on time. If you are late, you need to wait until the the instructor opens the studio door for you. When you enter, please be as quiet as possible to avoid disrupting the class. Please note, if the class is full you will not be able to participate.
- Please turn off or mute your cell phone before the class starts.
- Bring your own mat and any props that you like to use. If you don’t have a mat or props, you can borrow some from the studio.
- If you borrow a mat, please be sure to clean it after class.
- If you borrow any props, please return them neatly to the shelf.
- Sign in for your class.
- Give your punch pass to the receptionist to be punched. If you have a 2-week or month pass, you must show the receptionist.
- Check-in with the receptionist for your first class. If necessary, fill out a waiver.
- For subsequent classes, please check your name off the registration list.
There are cubicles in the studios to store your personal belongings.